- icing sugar for decoration
- 1 cup of flour with a slide
- 3 tbsp. l Sahara
- 100 g butter
- 1 yolk
- a pinch of salt
- 200 g black currant
- 1 glass of red wine
- 1 cup of black currant juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 6 eggs
- 4 tbsp. l Sahara
- 1 tbsp. l butter
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 carnation buds
- 1 tsp. vanilla sugar
- In a food processor, mix the flour, sugar, pieces of chilled butter and a pinch of salt so that dry crumb is formed, add the yolk, previously whipped with 1 tbsp. l water, and knead the homogeneous dough (if necessary, add some more water). Roll the dough into a bowl, cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Bring red wine, black currant and lemon juice to a boil, along with cinnamon and cloves. Remove from heat and pour currants. Leave to infuse for 2 hours.
- Roll the dough into a 3 mm thick layer and place it in a greased round shape (diameter 28 cm). Press firmly, cover with baking paper and keep in the fridge for 1 hour. Then fill the paper with baking beans or dry beans and bake for 10 minutes. at 200 ° C. Remove the mold, remove the beans and paper, reduce the heat to 160 ° C.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, butter and vanilla sugar, add to the heated berry mixture, from which remove all spices in advance, and quickly beat up. Put the stuffing in the prepared base for the cake and bake for 30–40 minutes.
Serve, sprinkled with powdered sugar.
In red wine, you can add 1 lemon peel (lime, orange), filmed with a thin shaving vegetable peeler, and cardamom to recreate the aroma of real mulled wine. And blackcurrant juice, slightly reducing the amount of sugar, it is not bad to replace the Creme de Cassis liqueur, which in France turns even the most inexpressive champagne into the famous Kir Royal, the “Royal Crus”.
Noble pie will be released – royal, no less.
There are ordinary sweet cakes, for every day. And there are significant, festive.
You bite off a piece and you understand that everything is in principle in life well, since you are treated to such cakes.