- 1 small goose weighing 1.5 kg
- 1 small head of savoy cabbage
- 1 medium celery root
- 1 medium onion
- small bunch of dill
- medium bunch of green onions
- 2 cm fresh ginger root
- on 10 peas of fragrant and black pepper
- half star star
- Remove from the goose fat in the area of the tail and neck. Finely chop the fat and put it on the bottom of a goose or thick pans. Rub the goose with salt from the outside and inside. Celery root peel and cut into thin slices. Chop dill and green onions.
- Put the celery slices on the fat, sprinkle with dill and green onions. Put the goose breast down, pour in about 1 cup of cold water, add a piece of ginger, peppercorns and star anise, close the lid and put on a small fire. Cook for 1 hour, adding water if necessary. Remove from heat.
- Remove the goose from the goose, remove the meat from the bones, cut into small pieces, return to the goose. Bone, pour 2 liters of cold water, bring to a boil, remove the foam, put onion and cook for 1 h, then strain.
- Cut the cabbage into segments about 2 cm thick. Fill the cabbage with plenty of boiling water, let it sit for 3-5 minutes, drain the water. Pour the broth into the goose with vegetables and meat, put the cabbage, salt, pepper, bring to a boil, cook the cabbage until soft, about 10 minutes. Serve very hot.
If you want the cabbage leaves to not fall apart, cut the cabbage length exactly in half, and then each half into 4-6 segments, making sure that each has a slice of stalk.