- pumpkin -1 pc.
- any meat (pork, beef, chicken) – 150-200 g
- medium sized potatoes – 2 pcs.
- medium onion head – 1/2 pcs.
- vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp. l
- cream 10% – 30-40 g
- salt, spices
- Prepare the filling for the pumpkin.
Cut onions into small pieces, meat and potatoes – into cubes. Fry onion in vegetable oil, add meat and bring to half-cooked. If you are preparing chicken stuffing, it is better to use a mixture of vegetable and butter during frying – so the chicken will taste better. Add potatoes to the meat with onions, add salt and spices to taste and a little water. Stew until meat is cooked.
- Carefully cut off the hat from the pumpkin, take out the middle with seeds. A rather spacious cavity is formed in the pumpkin. We cut the walls a little more (the wall thickness must remain no less than a centimeter, otherwise the baked pumpkin will not keep its shape). We fill the cavity with the finished filling and pour cream into the pumpkin – with them the pumpkin will cook a little faster, they will soak the pulp of the pumpkin, adding a delicate touch to its natural sweetness. In addition, the cream will add pleasant notes to the taste of potatoes. In general, the dish will have a more delicate flavor and a slightly milky flavor.
- We cover the pot with a lid, which we carefully cut off, and put in an oven heated to 180 ° C. The oven should not be too hot so as not to scorch the pumpkin outside. It is better to make a lower temperature and then pumpkin a little longer than quickly burn it. Willingness is determined by the pumpkin pulp: try to pierce it (under the lid), if you see that the pumpkin has softened – remove it from the oven. If you overdo the pumpkin in the oven – the walls will begin to subside, and all the beauty will be in a pile, which we do not need.
Serve the finished dish is best in a small bowl on the size of pumpkin. Top for beauty, you can sprinkle with greens.
Enjoy your meal.