Diet Table number 5 includes in its menu a list of familiar dishes prepared exclusively for a couple. This food system is considered to be very simple, since the essence of the diet is not to change products, but to change the method of preparation.
Diet Desk number 5
Diet number 5 is aimed at improving the functioning of the liver, so making up the menu, you should follow the rules of a proper balanced diet. But there is a feature – the amount of consumed fat is reduced to a minimum, as in the menu of the Maggi ration for 4 weeks. But the latter option is aimed at reducing weight and does not apply to medical. Also, do not confuse this diet with the number 9, which is assigned to diabetes.
What can and can not eat?
The list of products in the menu diet Table 5 under the fingerboard “can” contains the following names:
- Black tea
- low-fat broths
- fruit and vegetable soups
- lean meat
- milk sausages
- wheat bread
- low-fat sour cream
- pepper, cucumbers, tomatoes
- apple, melon, prunes
- compote from dried fruits.
When dieting table number 5, to exclude From the menu you need the following products:
- coffee, chicory, carbonated drinks
- meat broth
- spicy and tomato sauces
- sushi, crab sticks, smoked fish
- puff pastry, fresh bread
- fatty dairy products
- sour fruits
- mayonnaise, ketchup, vinegar
- condensed milk, hematogen
- sunflower seeds.
Menu for the week
Of the above products, you can make a hearty menu.
Diet Table number 5 – menu for the week:
- Breakfast: buckwheat, freshly squeezed orange juice
- Lunch: steamed chicken breast and a cup of warm tea without sugar
- Dinner: strawberry, banana and kiwi salad with low-fat cottage cheese.
- toast with apple jam and a cup of weak tea with lemon
- mashed potatoes, boiled rabbit, a glass of 1% kefir
- broccoli soup and a cup of unsweetened black tea with lemon.
- omelet with tomatoes and a glass of apple juice
- vegetable stew (zucchini, tomatoes, onions, parsley, eggplant, potatoes) drink a compote of dried fruit
- cottage cheese with honey and 2 baked apples with cinnamon.
- fruit salad, low-fat cottage cheese, warm cocoa
- Omelette with greens, steamed and low-fat yogurt
- cucumber salad, tomato and steamed turkey patties.
- rice with vegetables (green peas, onions, carrots) and chamomile tea
- grilled chicken breast and asparagus, apple compote
- pumpkin puree, weak black tea.
- curd toast and orange juice
- marrow mashed potatoes with boiled fish (hake or pollock) and a glass of compote
- stew vegetables with a glass of skim kefir.
- steamed omelette and orange juice
- celery soup with fish cutlets and dried fruit compote
- fruit salad and yogurt.
When is Diet Table 5 assigned?
Menu diet Table number 5 is assigned to stabilize the liver. That is, if you have pain and heaviness in the right side, it’s time to limit the power.
Strict the menu is assigned with acute hepatitis, cholecystitis and at all stages of gallstone diseases. purpose – cleansing the body of toxins, toxins and “extra” calories.
After removal of the gallbladder
After removing the gallbladder, in the menu recommended fractional food, excluding fatty, smoked and spicy foods.
One-Day Menu for Diet Table number 5 should look like this:
- Breakfast: mashed potatoes and a glass of nonfat kefir
- Lunch: buckwheat soup with sour cream and meatballs, a glass of nonfat kefir
- Dinner: Cabbage salad with a glass of orange juice.
With hepatitis, it is imperative to follow the menu of a strict diet. Table number 5, so that the disease does not progress.
- Breakfast: porridge on the water and carrot juice
- Lunch: pumpkin soup, steamed chicken cutlets and a cup of tea with honey
- Dinner: fruit salad and low-fat yogurt.
Sample menu for pancreatitis and cholecystitis
The effects of the diet menu Table number 5 are most effective in diseases such as pancreatitis and cholecystitis.
The above diseases are similar in symptoms, therefore, and list of valid products they are similar:
- vegetable soup
- boiled and baked vegetables
- thermally processed fruit.
List of products that categorically can not be used on the menu:
- sweet pastries and muffins
- meat broth
- smoked meats and hot sauces.
Menu for the day on diet Table number 5, with pancreatitis and cholecystitis:
- Breakfast: buckwheat with chicken meatballs
- Lunch: vegetable stew and a glass of fruit compote
- Dinner: 2 baked apples and cottage cheese.
Diet recipes for table number 5
Hercules soup with potatoes
Hercules soup with potatoes
- boil 500 ml of water
- dice 5 potato tubers, 1 onion and carrot
- ve vegetables put in boiling water
- after 10 minutes add porridge “Hercules”
- decorate the soup with greens
- Serve with natural yogurt.
- Mix the following ingredients: 150 ml of milk, 5 tablespoons of semolina, 3 eggs
- finely chop the cabbage (250 g)
- add it to the finished mixture
- put in an oven mold
- bake for 45 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- 500 g of cottage cheese whip with a blender
- add to the mixture 100 g of milk, 6 tbsp. l semolina, 3 egg whites and half a glass of sugar
- mix everything thoroughly
- pour the curd mixture into the baking dish
- bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees.
Buckwheat-rice diet fritters:
- cook half a cup of rice and buckwheat
- mix the finished cereal with each other, adding 2 eggs, a pinch of sugar and salt
- beat the ingredients in a blender
- add to the mixture 2 tablespoons flour or breaded crackers
- form small cutlets and put on a baking sheet
- bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe dishes in a slow cooker – Fish soup
- peel and chop the onion, carrot, boneless fish and celery
- add boiled water to vegetables
- turn on the slow cooker to the “soup” mode and cook for 30 minutes
- add sour cream or greens to the finished soup.