Gastroduodenitis, that is, inflammation of the stomach and duodenum, is nothing more than a chronic form of gastritis. In this article, we consider what should be proper nutrition for superficial, acute, chronic gastroduodenitis, as well as what to eat with high acidity.
Diet with gastroduodenitis necessarily includes an exemplary menu for the week, which includes delicious and healthy recipes. Also in the material below you will be presented with information on how to eat properly in order to preserve the results of the diet.
The basic principles of diet for chronic gastroduodenitis
Average daily The rate of food for chronic gastroduodenitis should include:
- 10 g of vegetable and 60 g of animal proteins
- 80 g fat
- 230 g of carbohydrates.
Based on the above information, list of permitted foods for gastroduodenal diets as follows:
- fruit and fruit juice
- dried fruits
- chicken meat
- a fish
- sour cream
- The average daily calorie intake with this diet is 1900 kilocalories.
The basic principles of nutrition diets for gastroduodenitis are the following:
- minimize hard-to-digest foods (mushrooms, bananas, mussels)
- it is strongly recommended not to get involved in delicacies, but to prefer them to national dishes
- eat 4 to 6 times a day, in small portions
- It is desirable that between each meal there should be identical breaks.
- food should be preferably at room temperature
- eat sweets only in their natural form (honey, jam)
- mineral and purified water is recommended from drinks.
When dieting for the treatment of gastroduodenitis, the food is recommended to use as follows:
- low-fat vegetable, meat and fish broths
- puree soups
- steam cutlets and meatballs
- boiled eggs and omelettes
- skim cheese
- freshly squeezed juices
- decoctions of herbs
- weak tea
- vegetable and fruit puree
- honey, jam, marmalade.
In the acute stage
As well as in chronic gastroduodenitis, in the acute stage, gastroduodenitis needs frequent fractional feeding, at least 4 times a day. Before you use this or that food product, you should chop it thoroughly or bring it to a liquid consistency. All dishes are appropriate in the diet only boiled, stewed and baked. Do not forget about the folk remedies: herbal infusions, broth hips.
With gastroduodenitis, located in the acute stage, diet allows the menu foods:
- milk, cottage cheese
- jelly, jam, honey
- lean meats
- vegetable oils
- fruits vegetables.
As you know, when gastroduodenitis in the acute stage, there are severe pains in the pancreas. Therefore, during this period, it is strongly recommended to stop eating until the pain has completely subsided, in order to avoid deterioration.
With high acidity
Diet with gastroduodenitis with high acidity implies compliance with mandatory rules:
- exclude from the diet of diet foods containing fiber (radishes, bran, muesli)
- abandon products that increase the secretion of gastric juice (alcoholic and carbonated drinks, citrus, black bread, coffee, mushrooms, sauces)
- in the presence of gastroduodenitis, the temperature of food consumed should vary between 15 and 60 degrees
- Do not allow too hot or too cold food in your diet.
Diet with gastroduodenitis with high acidity admits in its menu the following dishes and food:
- lean meat duck, goose, rabbit, chicken
- river fish: perch, crucian carp
- goat, sheep and cow’s milk
- buckwheat, oatmeal
- tomatoes, carrots, spinach, green peas, zucchini, beets, pumpkin
- Greens: parsley, dill and green onions
- raspberry, strawberry, strawberry
- infusions of herbs: chamomile, wormwood, yarrow, mint, sage.
Milk in the diet for the treatment of gastroduodenitis eat exclusively in fat, and from high-calorie sweets will have to be abandoned.
Food with superficial gastroduodenitis
Diet for superficial gastroduodenitis without fail includes the high-grade healthy nutrition:
- with gastroduodenitis, eat 4 times a day
- last meal – 2 hours before bedtime
- do not overeat in any way, thus creating an additional load on the stomach
- portions should be small, low-calorie foods
- increase the amount of animal and vegetable fats and proteins in the diet
- the amount of carbohydrates must be reduced by half
- in the presence of the slightest symptoms of gastroduodenitis, completely give up fried and smoked food
- in no case can not eat too cold or too hot food with a disease such as gastroduodenitis.
Also with superficial gastroduodenitis, the diet menu will be effective folk remedies:
- mint infusion
- tincture of celandine on alcohol
- nettle milk decoction
- white cabbage juice.
The above infusions for the treatment of gastroduodenitis is recommended to use on an empty stomach, 2-3 tablespoons, during the whole time of the diet
Menu for the week
Present to your attention approximate menu for a week of diet with gastroduodenitis:
- Cost: 200 g of rice porridge
- Lunch: vegetable soup with greens
- Dinner: buckwheat porridge and low-fat fishcake.
- oatmeal with dried fruits, a glass of goat milk
- 200 g baked chicken and kefir
- cabbage soup and carrot juice.
- 150 g low-fat cottage cheese and a cup of herbal tea
- buckwheat soup with lean meatballs
- steamed vegetables – 250 g
- semolina with honey or jam, unsweetened black tea
- chicken meat cutlets with greens and low-fat sour cream
- 200 g boiled rice, apple compote.
- fruit smoothie
- mashed potatoes in combination with low-fat chicken cutlet
- braised cabbage with potatoes and zucchini, a glass of nonfat kefir.
- oatmeal, lemon tea
- buckwheat, 150 g of boiled rabbit meat and a glass of apple juice
- baked perch with vegetables.
- steamed omelette with tomatoes and herbs, fresh orange juice
- stewed zucchini, apple and carrot puree
- fruit salad to drink broth hips.
As a snack in the diet with gastroduodenitis permissible products such as baked apple, jelly, berry mousse, 200 ml of nonfat kefir.
Diet recipes for gastroduodenitis varied and very easy to prepare. Let’s look at the most useful ones:
Easy dessert for diet with gastroduodenitis:
Curd cream for the treatment of gastroduodenitis
Ingredients: chicken egg, a tablespoon of sugar and butter, two tablespoons of low-fat sour cream, vanillin.
- beat egg with sugar
- then heat over low heat, stirring constantly
- after 5 minutes, remove from heat and mix with butter
- then mix with vanilla and sour cream
- add to the resulting cheese an egg-sugar mixture and beat.
Recipe for an unusual soup in the diet menu with gastroduodenitis:
Semolina milk soup for the treatment of gastroduodenitis
Semolina milk soup
Ingredients: a tablespoon of semolina, 150 ml of milk, a teaspoon of butter and sugar.
- bring milk to the boil
- carefully sift the cereal
- then pour the cereal into the milk
- cook for 25 minutes, stirring constantly
- then add sugar and butter.
Perhaps the easiest recipe diets for the treatment of gastroduodenitis:
Lazy dumplings for the treatment of gastroduodenitis
Ingredients: 400 g low-fat cottage cheese, a tablespoon of flour, a teaspoon of sugar, a tablespoon of sour cream, a chicken egg.
- rub the curd through a sieve
- then add all remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly
- form a small sausage from the mass
- then cut it into pieces and throw in boiling water
- cook for 5-10 minutes
- eat with sour cream.
Next comes the recipe, which is recommended to be used 2-3 times with the above diet to cure gastroduodenitis:
Berry mousse for the treatment of gastroduodenitis
Ingredients: 200 g of your favorite berries, a tablespoon of semolina, 50 ml of water and a tablespoon of sugar.
- squeeze berries, strain and boil
- then add semolina with sugar and put on slow fire
- when the cereal is completely ready, remove the mass from the heat and beat in the mixer
- then add berry juice.
A recipe that can be used daily when dieting for the treatment of gastroduodenitis:
Steam omelette for the treatment of gastroduodenitis
Ingredients: a glass of water, 5 chicken eggs, a teaspoon of olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- grease the omelette dish with olive oil
- pour water and put on slow fire
- whip eggs with a whisk, adding a pinch of salt to them
- pour the mixture into the pot
- cover and cook for half an hour.
Duration and maintenance of the result
Duration of the diet with gastroduodenitis depends on the severity of your disease. Since the menu was compiled for a week, with impeccable compliance, you have every chance to recover for the above terms. If necessary, this kind of food can be extended to a month.
With regards to food at the exit of the diet with gastroduodenitis, during this period it is recommended to use:
- vegetable broth
- puree soups
- dried bread
- milk products
- chicken eggs
- sweet fruits and berries
- fruit juices, dogrose broth, green tea.
When getting rid of gastroduodenitis, gradually add to the diet these foods:
- kefir, yoghurts, yogurt, ryazhenka
- vegetable oil
- lean meat soups
- baked apples
- low-fat meat and fish patties
- honey, jam, marmalade, jam.
At the end of the diet for the treatment of gastroduodenitis, it is very important to continue to observe the restriction in food, combining them with moderate physical exertion, thereby gradually switching to a healthy lifestyle that will most likely lower the risk of developing this disease.