It so happened that stresses and various kinds of experiences have become a kind of standard of living for every average person.
Of course, such “fixations on trifles” lead to disorders of the nervous system, which include: irritability, hormonal imbalance and, in fact, disruption of the cardiovascular system.
Diet number 10 for hypertension
The well-known Soviet therapist M. I. Pevzner at one time provided for the spread of such a disease as hypertension, and included 15 special therapeutic diets in the list – limitation of nutrition. Table number 10.
Disturbances of the nervous and cardiovascular systems “housed” under the number Table 10, which in no way affects the degree of importance of this disease.
So, the diet was named Table number 10 and the basic principle of its power is the exception of salty and spicy foods. That is, substances that excite the central nervous system are strictly prohibited.
Recipes and menus for a week of food restriction diets Table number 10 by Pevzner also prescribe in cases of heart attack, asterosclerosis, and rheumatoid arthritis. If you had symptoms of one of these diseases, it is absolutely contraindicated to even touch the products containing alcohol, pepper, salt, a high percentage of fat content and the number of calories that exceeded 2000 per day.
More information about the recommendations of compliance with the therapeutic diet Pevsner Desk number 10 talk later.
What can and can not eat?
When answering the above question, many shake their heads in favor of a refrigerator full of high-calorie fatty foods.
But in order to cope with this ailment, medications alone are not enough. Therefore, you should urgently include in your diet the menu for the week from the therapeutic diet Table number 10.
To reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease either to stop their development, it is strongly recommended to exclude from the nutrition menu of Pevsner’s diet Table number 10 the following are “dangerous” Products:
- Sweet and puff pastry – extra calories, and accordingly an additional load on the heart
- Soups and broths with a fat percentage of “above average” provoke a heart attack
- If you often allow yourself strong coffee or tea, do not be surprised by the increased heartbeat
- Drinks containing alcohol will lead to chest pain
- Fast food will reassure you, thus disturbing the heart.
With regards to healthy food in Pevsner’s diet recipes Table number 10 for a week, everything is simple. Allowed:
- low-sugar juices, compotes, jellies
- coffee and tea brewed with cream or milk
- wheat bread and diet bread made from the same flour
- low-fat meat and dairy products
- vegetables and fruits in any form.
Based on the above tips and recommendations, your menu for the day diet table number 10 Pevzner should look like this:
- Breakfast: semolina with strawberry jam and a glass of orange juice
- Lunch: a mixture of banana, kiwi and pineapple “pour” yogurt, mix and drink this mixture of unsweetened lemon tea
- Dinner: a curd with honey and sour cream, fruit compote.
Sample menu for the week
The content in the recipes of your menu for the week should not exceed the permissible rate of fat and calories. For the greatest convenience, you should make a detailed Pevzner menu, including only the recommended recommended food.
Diet number 10 for hypertension – menu for the week:
- Breakfast: a mixture of oatmeal and nonfat milk with jam
- Lunch: use vegetable soup with a small amount of sour cream, washed down with kefir
- Dinner: fruit puree and fresh orange.
- millet porridge with cheese and fruit compote
- potato casserole
- salad vegetables with berry kissel.
- toast with melted cheese and a cup of weak coffee with cream
- buckwheat porridge with lean meat bits and kefir
- Kiwi, banana and strawberry and berry kissel.
- cottage cheese with sour cream and weak black tea
- stew vegetables in combination with low-fat sour cream and herbs to drink apple compote
- a mixture of kiwi, banana and prunes with berry kissel.
- honey curd and warm skimmed milk
- millet porridge with prunes and berry jelly
- fruits with low-fat yogurt and kefir.
- apple-banana puree and low-fat kefir
- mashed potatoes and orange juice
- soup with vegetables and lean meatballs, apple compote.
- curd honey mass drink unsweetened black tea with lemon
- banana pie and pomegranate juice
- milk-rice porridge with orange juice.
Rejecting the recipes of fatty forbidden foods, you will not lose much, as the therapeutic diet. Table 10 according to Pevzner suggests a lot of tasty and healthy recipes for a week to improve the functioning of the heart and stabilize the functionality of the nervous system.
Most interesting recipes Menu diet Table number 10 Pevzner presented below:
- 250 g low fat yogurt
- two bananas
- a glass of milk.
- blend banana with yogurt in a blender
- pour milk
- put in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
This recipe will appeal to all the sweet teeth who eat on the diet menu. Table number 10. Smoothies recommended include in food 2-3 times a week.
Apple and Tomato Salad
Apple and Tomato Salad
- 500 g tomato
- 400 g apples
- 250 g sour cream.
- wash the tomatoes, “rid” them from the top and cut them into slices
- peel the apples
- mix tomatoes and apples
- pour sour cream salad.
This recipe is quite simple and the vitamin contained in it is great for the diet menu Table number 10 by Pevzner.
Diet Table number 10 for weight loss
Herself target recipe menu diets for a week Pevzner Table number 10 implies a deliverance of the heart from the load in the form of fat and high-calorie food, which is a hundred percent way to lose weight.
For the greatest efficiency, recommended to exclude from the menu for a week of diet Table Number 10 is not only the above food, but absolutely all products containing sugar.
It is necessary to eat at a diet the Table number 10 according to Pevzner from 4 to 6 times a day, in small portions. Menu for the day Such a food restriction looks like this:
- Breakfast: cottage cheese toast and weak black tea without sugar
- Lunch: buckwheat porridge with low-fat fish cutlets and berry jelly
- Dinner: fruit and warm milk.
Menu for the week
If you decide to lose weight thoroughly, by 10-15 kg, you should follow the menu of Pevsner’s Medical Diet Table 10 for weight loss for several months.
We provide you an effective option menu diet Table number 10 for weight loss for a week, which you can extend if you wish:
- Breakfast: milk porridge with jam and orange juice
- Lunch: millet porridge with prunes and black tea with lemon
- Dinner: fruit salad with low-fat yogurt and drink a pomegranate juice.
- cottage cheese with sour cream and fruit, lemon tea without sugar
- potato casserole with vegetables and a glass of nonfat kefir
- buckwheat porridge with apple compote.
- drink a toast with melted cheese a cup of cocoa
- vegetable soup with sour cream and greens, fresh apple juice
- salad vegetables wash with unsweetened black tea.
- toast with jam and a cup of weak black tea with lemon
- mashed potatoes with low-fat fish cutlets and orange juice
- vegetable stew with a bunch of greens and a glass of low-fat kefir
- fruit salad in combination with low-fat yogurt, lemon tea
- buckwheat soup with sour cream and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice
- vegetable salad and a glass of kefir.
- millet porridge with prunes and fruit, berry jelly
- mashed potatoes with low-fat fish bits and greens, green tea without sugar
- banana puree in combination with orange juice.
- curd honey mass and weak black tea
- yogurt with fruit and pomegranate juice
- oatmeal porridge and a glass of skimmed milk.
Medical Diet Table number 10 contains and diet recipe list:
Salad with champignons and spinach
Salad with champignons and spinach
- 200 g of champignons
- 250 g tomatoes
- half one bow
- 2 peppers
- tablespoon of olive oil and as much soy sauce
- bunch of spinach.
- peel and cut the peppers, champignons and onions into thin strips
- wash the spinach and tear it into pieces
- combine and mix ingredients
- cut the tomato into small pieces and add to the finished mixture
- then season the salad with soy sauce, olive oil and add salt.
Squids with arugula
Squids with arugula
- 300 g squid
- 50 ml white wine
- half of one bulb
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 100 g of arugula
- a teaspoon of lemon juice, soy sauce and olive oil
- bunch of greens.
- peel squid and cut into strips
- peel and chop the onion with garlic – fry in olive oil
- then “throw” squid with garlic onions
- after a minute, pour the mixture of white wine
- there throw a bunch of greens
- put lettuce leaves on a large plate
- top with ready mix
- prepare a special sauce for the salad from a mixture of lemon juice, olive oil and soy sauce.
- pour the salad dressing.
Diet Table number 10 and its recipes for the week – a great find by Dr. Pevsner to stabilize the cardiovascular system and weight control.