Hypoallergenic diet is recommended for all types of allergic reactions. The duration of such medical nutrition is determined by the degree of the allergic process.
The main purpose of a hypoallergenic diet is to eliminate the causes of the disease, that is, to identify food products that cause rashes and eliminate their harmful effects on the body.
Classic hypoallergenic diet
The classical diet is used during the period of allergy. The duration of the general nonspecific diet is from a couple of weeks to two months.
The basis of the classical hypoallergenic method lies the rule exclusion of products that are considered highly allergenic:
- the nuts
- cocoa, chocolate, coffee
- red, orange fruits and vegetables.
There is a list of products allowed for use in the framework of the diet during the period of allergy. Among the allowed components green various fruits, vegetables, cereals, not containing gluten, fermented milk goods.
What it is?
Using a hypoallergenic diet is in refusing certain products that cause allergies in person. Allergies can cause a substance that is part of one or more products.
It is necessary to refuse products gradually. Such a hypoallergenic method of using the diet allows you to identify a product that causes allergies.
If the cause of allergy is a substance that is included in several products, it will be difficult to identify it through the use of a special diet.
There is a classification of hypoallergenic products according to the degree of reaction of the organism. It is applicable to children and adults suffering from allergic reactions.
List of products for the hypoallergenic diet:
- products from fermented milk group (kefir, ryazhenka, cottage cheese)
- lean meats (poultry, beef)
- offal can be included in the diet (liver, tongue, kidney)
- certain low-fat varieties of fish products (cod, sea bass)
- from cereals in recipes used barley, semolina, rice, rolled oats
- allowed to use sunflower, olive, butter
- The list of vegetables in the diet is made up of cucumbers, zucchini, rutabaga, squash, cabbage of different varieties) of green lettuce, dill, parsley, spinach
- fruits and berries can include green apples, pears, currants and white cherries, gooseberries
- dried fruits are represented by a list of apples, pears, prunes
- The menu includes apple-pear compotes, weak tea, mineral water without gas.
Foods that may cause mild or moderate allergies, are used in the diet as part of a hypoallergenic diet.
Gradual exclusion of products helps to get rid of allergies, if the result was not achieved by refusing highly allergenic components in the menu:
- cereals (wheat, rye)
- corn grits
- pork meat, lamb
- vegetables Bulgarian pepper, bean varieties, potatoes
- fruit peaches, apricots, currants, cranberries, lingonberries, watermelon, banana
- infusions, decoctions of herbs.
List of products that can not be used with a hypoallergenic diet, which are excluded immediately when making the menu:
- milk and whole milk products
- fish caviar, fish, seafood
- smoked, salted, pickled products
- citruses, fruits, painted in red, orange color
- from dried fruits: dried apricots, dates, raisins, figs
- of vegetables: tomatoes, red pepper, pumpkin, beets, eggplant, carrots, sorrel, celery
- the nuts
- confectionery with chocolate, caramel
- juices, jelly, carbonated drinks
- coffee, cocoa
- products containing food ingredients of non-plant origin.
If the rejection of products belonging to one of the groups with a medium or high allergy reaction did not show a result, you should consult a doctor to identify the characteristics of the human body.
Diet and menu for the week
A weekly menu for a hypoallergenic diet helps the list of foods that should not cause an allergic reaction. Simplify life in the period of dieting it helps pre-made menu containing a list of dishes for every day.
In the example menu for the week, the rules of the hypoallergenic method are used, based on the use of products that cause allergies with the least probability.
The diet according to the hypoallergenic method consists of dishes presented in the menu for the week:
- For breakfast, it is useful for children and adults to serve oatmeal porridge with fruit, permitted by hypoallergenic rules, tea.
- At lunchtime, the menu soup with cabbage, cooked beef fillet, jelly from apples.
- Dinner from porridge cooked on rice, steak cooked by the steaming method, kefir 0-1%.
- The first meal is represented by a sandwich with cheese, plain yogurt, tea.
- Lunch from lean soup, compote.
- For dinner, the menu offers boiled potatoes, beef goulash, fruit.
The third day
- Breakfast of pasta, tea, fruit.
- For lunch snack serves a soup of vegetables and meat, compote.
- In the evening you can eat boiled fish, fruit, drink tea.
- For breakfast porridge from corn grits, fruit salad, tea.
- The lunch menu consists of borscht in broth cooked from vegetables, a cutlet cooked in a steam way and compote.
- For dinner, you can serve porridge with meat, vegetable stew, tea.
- Breakfast of millet porridge, tea.
- At lunchtime, the menu offers a soup of vegetables and beef, fruit, kefir.
- In the evening porridge with meat, vegetables, jelly.
- For breakfast you can eat a sandwich with boiled meat, fruit, tea.
- At lunchtime, served soup with meat, fruit, fruit compote.
- Dinner on the menu presents porridge, chopped cabbage salad with greens, kefir.
- The first meal on the menu of a child and an adult consists of a casserole with cottage cheese or fresh cottage cheese with sour cream according to taste preferences, tea.
- For lunch you can eat lean soup, steak, cutlet, stewed fruit.
- In the evening in the menu porridge, boiled meat, fruit, yogurt without additives.
To compile a menu, a general diet using a hypoallergenic method called “table 5” is used.
Recipes for a hypoallergenic diet:
Baked Apple Recipe:
- green apple
- 200g cottage cheese
- sugar to taste.
Grind the flesh of the apple, removing the core in advance. The shape of the apple needs to be kept. Combine with cottage cheese and sugar. Apple-cottage cheese mixture is placed in the apple, left after cutting the pulp and the core. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
For lunch, the recipe is suitable hypoallergenic soup that is good for health:
- cauliflower 0.3 kg
- Hercules 50g
- water 1l
- two quail eggs
- diluted milk formula 100g
Boil the cauliflower, wipe the vegetable to a state of mashed potatoes. In vegetable broth cook oat-flakes 10 minutes. Pour in cabbage puree, both eggs. Diluted mixture and butter are added after boiling.
As a main dish of the general non-specific hypoallergenic menu, good to eat turkey meat with buckwheat. The recipe consists of products in proportion, based on personal preference:
- turkey fillet
Leave buckwheat in boiling water for an hour. Boil turkey fillet, fry the meat with onions. Combine buckwheat with meat mixture.
Vegetable casserole for dinner:
- 3-4 potatoes
- broccoli 300g
The volumes of the components of the recipe can be changed according to taste preferences. Put thinly sliced potatoes on the bottom of the form, the next layer is broccoli, sprinkle with cheese. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
For dessert, in compliance with the hypoallergenic diet can be offered. recipe diet cake.
Ingredients that do not require baking are used for the cake:
- biscuit cookies
- cottage cheese
- fruit puree (eg apple)
Lay out the cookies, the mixture, which is whipped in a blender of cottage cheese and fruit puree, and add circles of banana.
Feature hypoallergenic diet for children
In connection with the peculiarities of the body of children, using a hypoallergenic method, has a number of nuances.
The diet for children takes into account restrictions among products that are more likely to cause allergies:
- egg (mostly yolk)
- milk (cow)
- confectionery based on chocolate cocoa
- fish products
- red fruits and vegetables
- proteins contained in rice, oats, wheat, bananas.
From the menu it is desirable exclude products that are not natural to the locality, in which the child lives. Dr. Komarovsky claims that refusal of exotic products in nutrition helps to solve the problem of allergies in children.
Rules diet for nursing mothers
A hypoallergenic diet for a nursing mother is the basis of nutrition during breastfeeding. The thing is that in the first years of life, the baby may be allergic to any products, so the food should be strict, with the gradual introduction of new products in very small quantities.
The need to use a diet according to the hypoallergenic rules may occur when:
- the presence of allergies to various components in the diet of a nursing mother
- the appearance of an allergic reaction in children who feed on breast milk of a nursing mother.
Nutrition for atopic dermatitis
The presence of symptoms of atopic dermatitis is the basis for compliance with hypoallergenic rules in the diet.
Before starting a diet with atopic dermatitis, you must:
- analyze the source of atopic dermatitis
- exclude a component completely from the diet if it is a source of dermatitis
- With a hypoallergenic diet, you need to divide meals by 5-6 servings per day.
With atopic dermatitis The following list of products is allowed:
- dairy products
- cereal, gluten-free cereals (buckwheat, rice, corn)
- green apples, preferably baked
- dill, parsley
- soaked boiled potatoes
- black bread.
It is advisable to exclude:
- egg yolk
- coffee, cocoa, chocolate
- the nuts
- red and orange fruits, vegetables.
- fish and seafood.
As the symptomatology of dermatitis decreases, a gradual introduction of one of the excluded hypoallergenic products occurs.