Product List >>> Garlic Oil – Garlic
Garlic has been used as a preventive measure against various diseases for more than one thousand years. Virtually no one has any doubts about the properties of garlic, even the specific smell does not interfere with the widespread use of garlic.
According to recent studies, the most valuable from the medicinal point of view, components of garlic are only two thousandths of the initial weight of the product. The next step in these studies was the release of garlic oil – a product that does not have an unpleasant and pungent smell, but fully retains all the medicinal qualities. This is the best product for adherents of a healthy lifestyle, which allows a person to lead a normal life and not think about the smell from the mouth. The manufacture of garlic oil is produced using the latest technologies and makes this dietary supplement (dietary supplement) an excellent effective tool.
In terms of effectiveness, only three capsules are equal to ten heads of natural garlic.
In garlic a lot of nutrients, proteins, lipids, useful sulfur compounds, as well as a whole complex of vitamins (E, C, A, D, as well as group B). Garlic contains a lot of valuable minerals – potassium, iodine, sodium, selenium, magnesium, phosphorus and silicon. In silicon there is an inulin and essential oil is extremely rich in phytoncides.
What are the properties of garlic oil?
Garlic destroys pathogenic microflora, promotes fat burning, protects against the formation of blood clots, as well as malignant tumors.
How does garlic oil affect the body?
1. destroys a lot of harmful microbes. By the antibacterial effectiveness of garlic can be compared with the most powerful antimicrobial agents. Garlic kills parasites, viruses, gram-positive and gram-negative microbes
2. Studies in clinics have proven that garlic increases a person’s immunity against a wide variety of infections, and helps to heal faster from viral infections, tuberculosis, and bronchitis. Helps early removal of mucus from the respiratory system
3. sulfur, which is part of garlic, is an essential component of amino acids (taurine). This amino acid is involved in the work of cell membranes, it is necessary for the stability of the internal environment, to maintain the balance of sodium, potassium and magnesium. Sulfur is necessary for normal hair, skin, nerve fibers, regulation of carbohydrate metabolism
4. Garlic has the ability to enhance the production of gastric juice, thus it improves digestion and appetite, promotes the secretion of bile, destroys putrefactive bacteria in the digestive organs, helps the vital activity of microbes in the intestine, relaxes the walls of blood vessels. Very good for diarrhea
5. folk healers from ancient times knew about the ability of garlic to promote tissue regeneration and rejuvenation of the body. Garlic regulates the sebaceous glands and skin renewal
6. Use garlic to heal infected wounds and trophic ulcers more quickly.
7. During the Middle Ages, garlic was used as an antidote to a variety of poisons, as it promotes the removal of poisons from the body
8. natural antibiotics that make up garlic are also active against malignant cells. It protects healthy cells from being transformed into cancer cells, and also binds free radicals
9. garlic cleans the vessels of atherosclerotic plaques, normalizes blood pressure, relieves vascular spasms, helps the heart to work better. Activates the movement of blood through the capillaries
10. garlic helps to remove excess fluid from the body
11. relieves inflammation and pain
12. improves the functioning of the genitals
13. facilitates the menopause.
When should I take garlic oil from Tiens?
1. with reduced immunity
2. for the treatment of respiratory inflammation, acute respiratory and viral diseases, as well as bronchial asthma
3. with poor appetite, diarrhea, increased flatulence, dysbiosis, lethargy
4. with gastritis with insufficient secretory activity, colitis, gastroenteritis, constipation
5. for dysentery, as well as infection of the body with protozoa or worms
6. with chronic liver damage, cholecystitis, cholangitis
7. as one of the components of the treatment of intestinal infections
8. to prevent the development of cancer, as well as to support cancer patients
9. deterioration of the work of the blood-forming organs
10. with rickets
11. with frequent migraine-like pains, as well as sleep disorders
12. for a variety of skin diseases, including furunculosis, hair loss, psoriasis, trophic ulcers
13. for erectile dysfunction
14. in violation of the nervous system caused by menopause
15. with continuous heavy metal intoxication
16. for diseases of the joints
17. with the “manager’s syndrome”, lethargy and indifference
18. with metabolic disorders, diabetes, obesity
19. with stones in the kidneys, bladder, cystitis, fluid accumulation in the legs
20. with malaria
21. For the treatment of infection with Candida or Trichomonas.
Who should not take garlic oil?
1. people suffering from acute glomerulonephritis
2. people suffering from gastric and intestinal ulcers in acute form
3. women during lactation.
Before using Tiens Garlic Oil, you should carefully read some precautions:
1. use of the drug by people suffering from epilepsy should be carried out only after consulting a doctor
2. when using garlic oil by people suffering from diabetes, it is necessary to check the amount of sugar in the blood
3. Before using garlic oil, pregnant women or people suffering from serious illnesses should see a doctor
4. If a person is sick with a viral disease and special antiviral drugs are prescribed, then they should not be combined with the intake of Garlic Oil. Recent studies suggest that garlic can reduce the effects of some antiviral drugs, evacuating them one and a half times faster than usual.
What quantities take Tiens Garlic Oil?
Take it should be two or three capsules per day, one capsule per reception.
Implemented the drug in packs of sixty capsules.
Standard drug description
People use garlic as a prophylactic for the past 5000 years, the reliability and effectiveness of this tool is well known to all, but the fact that it has a sharp and unpleasant smell prevents its widespread use as food. At present, studies have shown that the most healing and beneficial elements in garlic are only 2/1000 of the mass of garlic. Scientists have learned how to extract garlic oil from garlic, which does not have an unpleasant smell and can be a wonderful, effective health remedy for all of us. (3 capsules of garlic oil are approximately equal to 10 heads of garlic).
Garlic is exceptionally rich in proteins, fats, sulfur-containing active biological compounds, vitamins (C, E, A, D and Group B), minerals (iodine, potassium, sodium, calcium, magnesium, selenium, silicon, phosphorus), inulin, and essential oil a large number of phytoncides (natural antimicrobial, antifungal, antiparasitic substances), etc.
Antibacterial, anti-lipid, prevention of blood clots, tumors. Prevents cancer.
Impact on the body:
1. It has a strong antibacterial effect, and its range can be compared with the most active broad-spectrum antibiotics: these are gram-positive and gram-negative flora, protozoa, viruses, and also worms.
2. Clinical trials have established that garlic increases the body’s resistance to colds and other infectious diseases, is effective in bronchitis, influenza, and tuberculosis. Contributes to the dilution and sputum, has bronchodilator properties.
3. It is of great importance in the metabolism due to sulfur, which is part of the amino acids in particular taurine. Taurine maintains the constancy of the internal environment of the body, controls the work of the cell membranes, holding sodium outside the cells, inside potassium and magnesium, i.e. It is a natural diuretic factor. Sulfur is also present in biotin, which is necessary for the regulation of the sugar content in the blood, the condition of the skin and hair, and most importantly – the nervous tissue.
4. Due to the irritating, reflex and secretory effects, garlic increases appetite, stimulates the stomach and intestines, increases the secretion of gastric juice and bile, suppresses the processes of rotting and fermentation in the intestines, promotes the development of normal microflora and is a good antispasmodic, which is especially useful for diarrhea.
5. Healers of antiquity noted the amazing ability of garlic to restore, renew and rejuvenate human tissues. Garlic regulates the processes associated with tissue regeneration, promotes the opening and cleansing of skin pores, improves hair growth and quality. .
6. Cleans purulent wounds and accelerates epithelization of non-healing ulcers.
7. It has anti-toxic properties and was used in the Middle Ages as an antidote for various poisonings.
8. Garlic phytoncides inhibit the activity of some tumor enzymes, blocking the ability of chemical carcinogens to turn normal cells into cancer cells. Protects cells of organs from damage by free radicals and heavy metals.
9. Garlic prevents atherosclerotic changes in the vessels, expands them, lowers blood pressure, increases amplitude and keeps the heart rate. Reduces the level of low-density lipoprotein in the blood. Improves microcirculation.
10. It has a diuretic effect.
11. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect.
12. Stimulates sexual functions.
13. Helps with menopausal neurosis, accompanied by headaches and insomnia.
Indications for use:
1. Hypoimmune conditions.
2. Inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract: bronchitis, tracheitis, pneumonia, bronchiectasis.
3. SARS, flu.
4. Bronchial asthma.
5. Decreased appetite, dyspepsia, flatulence, dysbiosis, atony of the stomach and intestines.
6. Gastritis with low acidity, gastroenteritis, colitis, chronic constipation.
7. Dysentery, amebiasis.
8. Worm infestation.
9. Chronic hepatitis, cholangitis, cholecystitis of hypotonic type.
10. In the complex therapy of intestinal infections.
11. Pre-cancerous conditions and oncological diseases of various localization, as well as for their prevention.
12. Dysfunction of the spleen.
14. Headaches, migraine, insomnia.
15. Trophic ulcers, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, acne, furunculosis, baldness, focal alopecia ..
16. Decreased potency.
17. Climacteric neurosis.
18. Chronic lead poisoning.
19. Rheumatism, arthrosis, gout.
20. Asthenia, chronic fatigue syndrome.
22. Urolithiasis, lower limb edema, cystitis.
24. Trichomonas colpitis, candidiasis.
25. Metabolic syndrome.
1. Acute glomerulonephritis.
2. The aggravation of gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer.
3. The period of feeding.
1. Use with caution in epilepsy.
2. To control blood glucose levels in diabetes.
3. During pregnancy with chronic diseases, consult with your doctor before taking.
Direction of use: 2-3 times a day, one capsule.
Release form: 60 capsules per pack.